Deep Learning 101
March 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Taking a startup from idea to IPO has taken on mythical proportions in Silicon Valley and beyond. Many dream the dream, with hopes of launching the “next big thing”.
Silicon Valley Startup: Idea to IPO is a community of entrepreneurs, technologists, engineers, venture capitalists, angel investors, educators, financial professionals, corporate executives, attorneys, academics, bloggers, writers, content creators, and social activists.
Please join Digitalist and Silicon Valley Startup: Idea to IPO at our joint Deep Learning 101 event!
The following topics will be covered:
1) What is deep learning?
2) What is deep learning capable of and what are the limits of deep learning in terms of technological advancement?
3) How is deep learning related to machine learning and artificial intelligence?
4) How did deep learning originate and progress to it’s present state?
5) How does deep learning work?
6) How can deep learning lead to the automation of intellectual and non-intellectual tasks and processes?
7) What are some barriers to entry for deep learning entrepreneurs and how can these barriers to entry be overcome?
6:30 pm to 7:00 pm Check In, Food, Networking Reception
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Presentation, Q & A
8:30 pm to 9:00 pm Networking
The deadline to register and pay online is 2 pm the day of the event.
In order to attend, please register and pay via Eventbrite.
First Responders $12 plus Eventbrite fees
Second Responders $15 plus Eventbrite fees
Third Responders $17 plus Eventbrite fees
Fourth Responders $20 plus Eventbrite fees