Stockholm Breakfast Seminar: Succeeding with a united web platform
November 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Welcome to a breakfast where we will tell you about our experience of successfully rolling out web platforms in multinational business groups using an agile method and open source.
Who is this for? For the ones responsible for web solutions that support more than one site or if you simply need inspiration for how your company web presence could change. The seminar is in Swedish.
There are numerous examples of when large platform projects do not work at all. A lot of organizations are stuck with making their company online presence global. For example, there may be licensing models and developments that prove to be costly, misrepresented or simply an organization that does not understand how to prioritize.
The idea of a group-wide web platform is good. A centrally controlled brand experience, faster launch of new sites, lower total cost, control of SLAs and compliance, reusing opportunities in more ways, etc. In this talk we will explain how you increase your chances of success.
- Your brand is important, but how do you get a firmer grip on it in the digital world? In todays world, changes often occur in local markets with different partners, which may not properly follow the guidelines that are central.
- Digital skills are A / O to succeed in a technology project and these are often lacking by local site owners. How do we support them?
- Which are the four biggest challenges?
- The requirements internal and external product ownerships must be able to handle
- The importance of understanding the differences within target groups when building towards a platform from an individual website.
Event is hosted by Tomas Persson, a strategist with over 20 years of Web project experience.
The breakfast starts at 08:00, talk starts at 08:30
Register for the event HERE!