TET Presents: VR/AR/MR – a guide to 2019
May 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
Digitalist is proud to partner with Tech Events Today (TET) on this event!
During 2,5 hours we will go over what’s trending, what matters most and what’s next for VR, AR and MR in 2019.
Our speakers will dive into:
Latest developments in hardware.
Current content use cases in: business, educational and entertainment.
Demos from Magic Leap and Onedome (featuring Microsoft HoloLens).
As always, food and drinks will be provided.
– CEO & Co-Founder at SpatialFirst, building spatial computing solutions for commercial real estate
– VR/AR Association San Francisco Chapter, Co-President
– Founder of Hopscotch Interactive, a real estate marketing services company and reality capture provider
– Previously, Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow, and Bosch Foundation grant recipient (AWE 2018)
– MBA, U.C. UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and BA, German Studies, Scripps College, Claremont
– Director, Sales: Media, Sports, and Entertainment @ Magic Leap
Heads up all outbound sales and customer partner initiatives for Media, Sports, and Entertainment at Magic Leap.
– Previously: Business Development, Sales, and Marketing at FS Studio, Kudan, uSens, and Daqri focused on immersive XR technologies
– Helped build Unity 3D global games business from[masked]
– Also worked at Atari, Midway, and Ubisoft and previous to that film, TV, and music industries
– Father, consumer and emerging tech. Fan looking forward to the Magicverse!
– Chief Marketing Officer of High Fidelity, an open-source VR platform.
– Co-hosted and co-produced the “VR Identity + Privacy Summit” in November with Virtual Human Interaction Lab, Stanford University.
– Previously, SVP of Marketing at RocketSpace, a startup accelerator and corporate innovation consultancy.
– Extensive startup marketing experience across a variety of industries, from hardware to software, and CPG.
– B.A. from the University of Colorado Boulder.
– XR Market Development Engineer at Intel® RealSense™ Technology
– Previously, VR course developer at Udacity
– Prior to Udacity, Creative lead for mobile gaming startup.
– Boost VC Mentor
– President and cofounder ARVR Academy, a diversity focused educational non-profit.
– BS Media Arts and Animation, Art Institute of California, Sacramento.
– Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer at Onedome- Previously SVP Integrated Marketing at Eclipse Advertising, (Entertainment Marketing Agency).
– Prior to that VP Client Engagement at Trailer Park (Entertainment Marketing Agency).
– 20 years on the agency side working with the world’s largest brands and entertainment properties. Extensive experience in digital product development and integrated marketing experiences across Entertainment, Technology, Gaming, LBE & CPG.
– Recent notable work digital marketing & experiential campaigns for Star Trek: Discovery, Netflix Lost in Space, Warner Bros. Pictures Ready Player One and rebuilding the Oscars.com platform across web and mobile.
5:30pm – Registration, food and refreshments
6:00pm – Speaking session: Devices that will show you a new world
6:20pm – Discussion panel: Overview of latest hardware and content for AR/VR/MR
7:00pm – Networking and drinks
8:00pm – Event ends
Tickets can be purchased here: